Friday, March 29, 2013

Movie Review: Moonrise Kingdom

It's been forever since I am blogging and now I'm glad I am back! I have no connection internet for a while and I have been busy lately. Soooooo... for the beginning since I am back I had a movie review for you guys.

If you like old setting movie and a story about twelve years old couple running away, this movie is definitely a-must-movie to watch! I can't decided which part of the movie is the best... seriously, I love every second of the scene so much! The movie has everything.





If you think this movie is an indie movie with unknown actor and actress... you wrong. I have little frog jumping on my stomach when I saw Bruce Willis, Edward Norton, Bill Murray and Tilda Swinton on the movie! Bruce Willis is my favorite. If you watch Bruce Willis in Die Hard movie or G I Joe, well... his definitely not-so-superhore in this movie. Watching Bruce Willis with no car crash, gun explode and fight? You must watch it.